The Chronical has a full 60° cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5” opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze. A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending design) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer. A welded thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control with a digital temperature controller.
Full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 17 gallons, and Laser Etched Gallon Markers inside make determining wort volume a snap. Six spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the gasket-sealed lid in place, and can be pressurized to 5 PSI for easy transfers & filtering.
Sturdy stainless legs keep your beer off the ground, allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 17 Gallon Capacity (w/o lid)
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- 1.5” Tri Clamp bottom with Elbow and 3 piece Ball Valve
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
- Laser Etched Volume Markers inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
- 38” Height x 18” Width
- SKU FE815