GrowlerWerks Ukeg Pressurized Stainless Steel Growler - 64 oz.
Introducing the all new uKeg 64 pressurizable growler from GrowlerWerks. Made from double layer, vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel, this mini keg will keep your beer fresh for weeks and cold anywhere. Share a half gallon of your brew with friends at a party, tailgating, BBQ, or anywhere you want to enjoy your own beer. Fitted with a patented CO2 VPR (variable pressure regulating cap) and interchangeable tap handle. Includes two 8 gram CO2 Cartridges, copper clad handle and integrated pressure gauge. Glass growlers break and the beer goes flat. Be your own bartender and invest in this GrowlerWerks stainless steel growler today!
- Adjustable CO2 regulator built into lid and engineered seal keeps oxygen out and continuously maintains pressure to keep beer perfectly carbonated. Silver dial on top allows you to adjust from 0-15 psi for the perfect carbonation and freshness you desire.
- Built in tap allows you to easily pour beer any time and anywhere you want and included tap lock prevents the flow of beer when you don't.
- Interchangeable tap handle to feature your favorite brew.
- Mounted sight glass allows you to see how much beer you have left in ounces and pints, and when to grab the next growler.
- Pressure gauge confirms the perfect pressure for your pint.
- Durable Double-Wall Vacuum-insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel keeps heat out and beer cold all day!
- Ergonomic brass handle to easy carrying.
- Uses food grade 8 gram CO2 cartridges. Buy some extra CO2 you will be using this often! Mr. Fizz 8 gram CO2 Cartridges.
- Easy to fill, easy to use, easy to clean. Craft Meister Growler Cleaning Tablets makes this beyond simple!
- Fits a half gallon of beer, enough to share with family and friends.
- 6.8 in. wide x 10.6 in. tall
- 4.2 lbs.
- SKU GL700
- The chart below should help you choose the right carbonation foryour brew. And keep in mind, this is just a guide, you can always experiment to suit your own taste!
Stouts, Porters, Cream Ales, Barley Wines
Brown Ales, Ambers, Red Ales
IPAs, Pale Ales, Wheat Beers, Other Ales
Lagers, Pilsners, Ciders, Kombuchas
- Quick Start Guide
- uKeg Owner's Manual
- Quick Clean Guide
- VPR Cap Cartridge Seal Replacement Guide
- GrowlerWerks Approved CO2 Cartridges
- Tap Handle Specs