Craft A Brew Gluten Free Amber Ale Brewing Kit
A Gluten Free Beer that doesn't suck! This Gluten Free Amber Ale brewing kit contains Sorghum Extract in place of Malt Extract and Belgian Candi sugar for a unique flavor.
Features and Benefits
- Recipe Kit yields 1 Gallon of fresh beer.
- Nitrogren flushed packaging for guaranteed fresh hops and grains.
- Dry malt extract base for a quick & easy brew day.
- Glass Carboy - fermentation vessel.
- Funnel - for easy spill proof filling.
- Racking Cane - for easy brew transfer.
- Rubber Stopper - seals carboy during fermentation process and moving carboy.
- Transfer tubing - for easy brew transfer.
- Tubing clamp - for starting siphon during transfer.
- Airlock - lets CO2 out and keep air out to avoid oxidation.
- Thermometer - easy to read monitoring of brew.
- Guide to Craft Brewing- easy to follow instructions for the brewing process.
- Gluten Free Amber Ale Recipe kit
- Sanitizer - enough to sanitize all your equipment during brewing and bottling. Sanitize everything that will come in contact with your beer before making this recipe.
- Compatible with Craft A Brew 1 Gallon Brew Beer Making Kits
- ABV: 6.0, SRM 11, IBU 28
- SKU BK-GF
- Due to the nature of this kit there are no grains included and you will skip step 2 in the provided guide.
- Stir in Candi Sugar at 5 minutes left in the boil until fully dissolved.