Craft A Brew Fat Friar Amber Ale Brewing Kit
Fat Friar is a crowd-pleasing amber ale, bridging the gap between light and dark beers. This recipe is all about balance - hence the friar's training wheels. This medium-bodied ale boasts toasty Belgian malt flavor, but packs refreshing hop notes from Willamette and Fuggle.
Features and Benefits
- Recipe Kit yields 1 Gallon of fresh beer.
- Nitrogren flushed packaging for guaranteed fresh hops and grains.
- Dry malt extract base for a quick & easy brew day.
- Glass Carboy - fermentation vessel.
- Funnel - for easy spill proof filling.
- Racking Cane - for easy brew transfer.
- Rubber Stopper - seals carboy during fermentation process and moving carboy.
- Transfer tubing - for easy brew transfer.
- Tubing clamp - for starting siphon during transfer.
- Airlock - lets CO2 out and keep air out to avoid oxidation.
- Thermometer - easy to read monitoring of brew.
- Guide to Craft Brewing- easy to follow instructions for the brewing process.
- Fat Friar Amber Ale Recipe kit
- Sanitizer - enough to sanitize all your equipment during brewing and bottling. Sanitize everything that will come in contact with your beer before making this recipe.
- Compatible with Craft A Brew 1 Gallon Brew Beer Making Kits
- ABV: 5.8, SRM 15, IBU 25
- SKU BK-FFA