Craft A Brew Cider Making Kit
Brought to America by our founding fathers, the history of American Hard Cider is a long one. Continue the legacy of great cider makers by creating a great tasting Hard Cider right from home, just like they did long ago.
You bring the juice, Craft A Brew brings the rest! Kits come with all the equipment needed to make dry sparkling cider at home. The juice is up to you. If you like the more traditional cloudy hard ciders – like the ones Johnny Appleseed enjoyed – choose an unfiltered apple cider juice as your base, but if you like cleaner tasting, clearer cider then start with a natural apple juice instead.
Experiment with your favorite flavors.
You can enjoy the crisp apple flavors of the original Hard Cider kit on its own, or if you feel a little adventurous you can experiment by adding your favorite flavors as well.
Not sure how to add flavors to your cider? You are covered with a couple of favorite recipe variations in the Guide to Cider Making. (Below and included in kit)
Craft A Brew Hard Cider is also the perfect base for cider cocktails and with the help of the internet, the options are endless! From Bellinis, to Mulled Apple Ciders, there’s a cider cocktail recipe for every occasion, making this a perfect drink to enjoy year-round.
Feature and Benefits
- Hard Cider Kit makes three 1 Gallon batches of a dry sparkling cider, at home enough to fill 10 swing-top bottles per batch!
- Glass carboy - with handle for easy carrying.
- Funnel - to load juice our cider easily into fermenter avoiding waste and mess.
- Racking cane - to remove cider from fermenter.
- Rubber stopper - to keep in airlock and seal carboy when moving.
- Transfer tubing - to siphon your cider from your glass fermenter into your pot.
- Tubing clamp - to create siphon for transferring and bottling.
- Airlock- to let CO2 out an keep air out to avoid oxidation.
- A No-Nonsense Guide to Making Your own Hard Cider - walks your right through the process!
- Hard Cider Recipe (Enough for 3 batches)
- *Cider not included. This kit work with any apple juice or cider.
- SKU BK-CID
- Craft A Brew Hard Cider Making Guide