Craft A Brew Chocolate Milk Stout Brewing Kit
Moo-ve over light beers, this rich chocolate milk stout uses raw cacao nibs and lactose sugar to achieve a smooth, semi-sweet, roasty chocolate flavor.
About Videri Cocoa Nibs: "These wonderful and aromatic nibs come from the Dominican Republic. We receive the beans and hand sort each bag to ensure only the best beans are roasted. When roasting this variety of cocoa, we look to highlight the ripe cherry and deep cocoa aromas. The result is a nib that is as versatile as it is dynamic. Perfect for a straight forward stout or fruit forward beer." -Videri Chocolate Factory
Features and Benefits
- Recipe Kit yields 1 Gallon of fresh beer.
- Nitrogren flushed packaging for guaranteed fresh hops and grains.
- Dry malt extract base for a quick & easy brew day.
- Glass Carboy - fermentation vessel.
- Funnel - for easy spill proof filling.
- Racking Cane - for easy brew transfer.
- Rubber Stopper - seals carboy during fermentation process and moving carboy.
- Transfer tubing - for easy brew transfer.
- Tubing clamp - for starting siphon during transfer.
- Airlock - lets CO2 out and keep air out to avoid oxidation.
- Thermometer - easy to read monitoring of brew.
- Guide to Craft Brewing- easy to follow instructions for the brewing process.
- Chocolate Milk Stout Recipe kit
- Sanitizer - enough to sanitize all your equipment during brewing and bottling. Sanitize everything that will come in contact with your beer before making this recipe.
- Compatible with Craft A Brew 1 Gallon Brew Beer Making Kits
- ABV: 5.5, SRM 34, IBU 31
- SKU BK-CMS