Craft A Brew Chardonnay Wine Kit
You don’t have to be a master vintner to create the perfect wine. All you need are the perfect tools, which are all here in Craft A Brew’s Make Your Own Wine kit along with a step-by-step guidebook to show you the way. These kits are made with top-of-the-line equipment and the highest quality ingredients and will yield five bottles of wine! Craft A Brew partnered with some of the world’s most respected vineyards to create this line of delicious wine recipes for you to make and enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Make your wine in four easy steps:
- Mix Juice & Yeast
- Ferment for 2 Week
- Degas & Add Clarifiers
- Bottle & Enjoy!
This Australian Chardonnay is supple and lingers on the palate with layers of toast and spice. It elicits a soft mouthfeel and balanced acidity; vanilla oak and spice notes, citrus and tropical fruit flavors leading to a medium-long, balanced finish.
Features and Benefits
- This wine kit comes with everything you need to make 1 gallon (which will result in approx. five 750ml bottles) of finished wine. The kit comes with all the supplies you need to become a master vintner at home.
- Glass Carboy – your fermenting vessel for the wine making process.
- Funnel – for adding liquids to carboy.
- Racking Cane –for siphoning wine from carboy to pot.
- Rubber Stopper – for sealing carboy during fermentation.
- Transfer tubing – for siphoning from carboy.
- Tubing clamp – for starting siphon.
- Airlock – Releases CO2 and keep air out to prevent oxidation.
- A Guide to Making Wine – guides you through you wine making experience. Work smart not hard.
- Chardonnay Juice with yeast, oak and additives
- Zork Closures (5) – seals up bottles and does not require a corkscrew for opening.
- Sanitizer – cleans all components and bottles.
- 14% ABV
- SKU WK-CHA