Craft A Brew Belgian Abbey Dubbel Brewing Kit
This complex Belgian Abbey Dubbel Ale is rich with flavors coming from the unique Belgian yeast and dark Belgian candi sugar included with the recipe. Sweet notes of dark fruit, raisins, figs, caramel and a mildly spicy finish make this a unique classic beer style not to be missed.
Features and Benefits
- Recipe Kit yields 1 Gallon of fresh beer.
- Nitrogren flushed packaging for guaranteed fresh hops and grains.
- Dry malt extract base for a quick & easy brew day.
- Glass Carboy - fermentation vessel.
- Funnel - for easy spill proof filling.
- Racking Cane - for easy brew transfer.
- Rubber Stopper - seals carboy during fermentation process and moving carboy.
- Transfer tubing - for easy brew transfer.
- Tubing clamp - for starting siphon during transfer.
- Airlock - lets CO2 out and keep air out to avoid oxidation.
- Thermometer - easy to read monitoring of brew.
- Guide to Craft Brewing- easy to follow instructions for the brewing process.
- Belgian Abbey Dubbel Recipe kit
- Sanitizer - enough to sanitize all your equipment during brewing and bottling. Sanitize everything that will come in contact with your beer before making this recipe.
- Compatible with Craft A Brew 1 Gallon Brew Beer Making Kits
- ABV: 7.5, SRM 19, IBU 24
- SKU BK-BAD