CHR Hansen Dry Malolactic Bacteria - Viniflora CH35
Good for 66 gallons.
Viniflora CH35 is a freeze-dried culture of Oenococcus oeni. This malolactic bacteria has been selected and adapted especially for direct inoculation of rose and white wines. Viniflora CH35 has been selected for its outstanding performance in malolactic fermentation of difficult white wines. This strain is the perfect match for rose and white wines but can also be used with success in red wines.
- Outstanding tolerance to low pH and elevated levels of SO2 (down to pH 3.0 and up to 50ppm!)
- Strong fermenter under harsh white wine conditions
- Clean and fruity flavor profile
- Low production of volatile acidity
- No production of biogenic amines
- High inoculation level encourages a completed malolactic fermentation
- 14% alcohol tolerance
Viniflora CH35 should be added to dry wine, right after the alcoholic fermentation. No rehydration or reactivation is required.