Capper - Wing - Emily
The Emily Metal Wing Bottle Capper is a long lasting, smooth operating, reliable capper made from self-lubricating nylon and is surprisingly strong. If you're tight on storage space or you don’t feel like hauling out the big floor capper, this is the capper for you! It’s one of those pieces of equipment that a homebrewer must have. The unique patented design has a gear driven head that makes capping a breeze since less overall force is required. This model is popular with homebrewers for several reasons.
Features and Benefits
- Riveted pivots for heavy usage.
- Caps American sparkling wine bottles by removing and reversing the metal jaws.
- For 26.5 mm bottle caps (standard bottle in the U.S.)
- Lighter than metal cappers
- Wider handles – making it easier to operate.
- A built in spring allows the capping mechanism to automatically retract when capping is completed.
- Easy to use. - The built-in magnet allows the cap to be positioned in the capping head and then applied to the bottle rather applying the cap on top of the bottle first.
- Made by Ferrari in Italy.
- SKU B490
Cap on foam!
To maintain proper carbonation when using a counter-pressure bottle filler it is important to remember to “cap on foam”, literally cap the bottle while the foam pours out of the top.
Bottle over your dishwasher
When you are ready to bottle, move your bottling bucket up above the dishwasher, open the dishwasher door, and bottle your beer over the door. This eliminates the need to clean a sticky kitchen floor after bottling.