Capper - Wing - Brev
The Brev Metal Wing Bottle Capper is a long lasting, reliable capper with a sturdy stamped steel frame and plastic handles with nylon-cushioned jaw covers.
Features and Benefits
- Riveted pivots for heavy usage.
- Plastic jaw covers can be removed for capping Champagne style bottles.
- For 26.5 mm crown bottle caps (standard bottle in the U.S.)
- Easy to use. - Just put the cap on the bottle and crimp it down.
- Made by Ferrari in Italy.
- SKU B480
Cap on foam!
To maintain proper carbonation when using a counter-pressure bottle filler it is important to remember to “cap on foam”, literally cap the bottle while the foam pours out of the top.
Bottle over your dishwasher
When you are ready to bottle, move your bottling bucket up above the dishwasher, open the dishwasher door, and bottle your beer over the door. This eliminates the need to clean a sticky kitchen floor after bottling.