BrewBuilt Stainless Steel Ball Valve - 1/2" Locking Full Port
BrewBuilt Ball Valve with locking mechanism. Locking mechanism is a safety feature that the keeps the valve from being opened by a child or passing dog while you are brewing. Easy to clean 2 piece design, constructed from high grade 304-stainless made to last. 1/2" FPT on input and output side.
TIP: You can take a ball valve apart using two crescent wrenches. This will allow you to open up the valve to get to the ball and the two PTFE gaskets that form the seal when closed.
- 1/2" FPT on inlet and outlet
- Locking Mechanism on Handle
- 304 SS construction with PTFE gaskets
- Two-Piece Construction for easy cleaning
- Full Port design for minimal pressure loss / resistance
BrewBuilt: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last.