Braumeister V2 - 10 L All Grain Brewing System
The Braumeister is a German built, single-vessel, electric, all grain brewing system. It features an automation and ease of use that is unparalleled in brewing all-grain beer at home. The construction quality is second to none.
This is the new 2015 model of Braumeister, which has an upgraded control panel, capable of storing recipes and mash schedules, as well as showcasing a large full color LED screen, making recipe viewing and manipulation that much easier.
Advantages of the Braumeister
First the system is small in footprint and powered by electricity allowing you to brew inside, in a confined space. Secondly this unit is very easy to use as you mash the grain and then boil the wort in the same vessel. They have excellent automation and control. Before you brew you set the controller with the different temperatures you wish to attain (advice is given on what to set) and the built in heating element and pump do the rest. The Braumeister is especially ideal for step-mashing, which many brewers think is the preferred way to brew lager beers.
- Technical Specifications for 10L Braumeister:
- Braumeisters require a 230v connection and you should plan to have an electrician install a socket and then wire on the appropriate plug. Alternatively this 10L unit can be used with a transformer, which converts 110v to 220v power and allows you to use the unit as is. Check out a good example of transformer such as this one.
- Produces 11L/2.9 Gal of Wort resulting in about 10L/2.6 Gal of finished beer
- 22 lbs
- 1000 Watt built in heating capacity
- 9 Watt pump
- 230 v (protection at least 10 amp), 50-60Hz
- 19 inches tall
- 11.8 inches in diameter
- 6.2 lb max qty of malt
- SKU BRAU010