Bayou Classic 42 Qt. Aluminum Grand Gobbler Turkey Fryer
For 30 years Bayou Classic has been an industry innovator providing outdoor cooking equipment catering to events in every region & every season. Turkey frying season is approaching & Bayou Classic introduces the grand gobbler for frying large turkeys. The new Bayou Classic 42-qt grand gobbler is specifically designed to fry your larger Thanksgiving turkey up to 25 lbs. Inside the pot is a patented poultry rack & lift hook designed to create a circular flow of oil up through & around the cavity during the frying process. The final result is cooking your Thanksgiving Turkey golden brown. The select-grain leather glove (right hand only) protects from hot oil as you lift the Turkey, to slowly insert & later remove, from the pot. Use outdoors only with your favorite Bayou Classic high pressure cooker. Yes, even larger size turkeys up to 35-lb can be fried in the grand gobbler, but legs & wings must first be removed & fried separately; otherwise, they will overcook. When doing this, fry the Turkey body following the standard instructions for whole turkeys. Typically, legs & wings require 18 Min to cook separately. Remove the rack & hook to use this versatile stockpot year round for cooking soup, shrimp, crabs, corn, peanuts, jambalaya, low country boil or gumbo. The Bayou Classic grand gobbler is your next must-have outdoor cooking equipment.
This multi-purpose stockpot can also boil and brew. Ideal for malt extract home brew, as well as marinating your bird in your latest home brew for extra flavor!
Feature and Benefits
- 42 Qt. Multi-tasking 16 gauge commercial strength aluminum brew kettle/stockpot/turkey fryer
- Heavy-duty riveted handles for secure handling of kettle.
- Cook large turkeys up to 25 lbs.
- Vented lid prevents vapor lock when boiling
- Perforated poultry rack - allows the cooking oil to circulate evenly when frying, preventing the bottom from scorching.
- Lift Hook to safely insert and remove poultry from hot cooking oil.
- 2-oz. Seasoning injector - inject your bird with your latest brew or seasonings for extra flavor.
- 12" Stainless steel, deep fry thermometer (50⁰ F - 400⁰ F) with stem clip is perfect to maintain a constant temperature of cooking oil or brew.
- Protective leather glove made of select-grain leather protects from hot oil as you lower and lift the turkey. (Right hand only)
- 18.25" D x 15.75" H
- Weight 10 lbs.
- SKU 4225