Craft A Brew Brown Ale Brewing Kit
This brown ale is dark and delicious with a roasted malt character that all beer lovers will enjoy. Lightly hopped with English Fuggle hops; this is a perfect beginner brew for those who are starting to appreciate darker beers.
Features and Benefits
- Recipe Kit yields 1 Gallon of fresh beer.
- Nitrogren flushed packaging for guaranteed fresh hops and grains.
- Dry malt extract base for a quick & easy brew day.
- Glass Carboy - fermentation vessel.
- Funnel - for easy spill proof filling.
- Racking Cane - for easy brew transfer.
- Rubber Stopper - seals carboy during fermentation process and moving carboy.
- Transfer tubing - for easy brew transfer.
- Tubing clamp - for starting siphon during transfer.
- Airlock - lets CO2 out and keep air out to avoid oxidation.
- Thermometer - easy to read monitoring of brew.
- Guide to Craft Brewing- easy to follow instructions for the brewing process.
- Brown Ale Recipe kit
- Sanitizer - enough to sanitize all your equipment during brewing and bottling. Sanitize everything that will come in contact with your beer before making this recipe.
- Compatible with Craft A Brew 1 Gallon Brew Beer Making Kits
- ABV: 5.5, SRM 15, IBU 18
- SKU BK-BA