Craft A Brew Catalyst Fermentation System
The future of fermentation is here!
The Catalyst Fermentation System (6.5 Gallons) is an innovative piece of homebrewing equipment that simplifies the fermentation process, making it easier than ever to make great beer at home.
We've taken features seen only in high-end, professional brewing equipment and integrated them into a compact homebrewing system that is both functional and elegant.
All steps in one vessel: Primary, Secondary, Harvest Yeast and Bottling!
The Catalyst’s tank is made from Tritan®, a medical-grade, BPA-free, polymer. This food-safe polymer is the highest quality used in a fermenter, providing the clarity of glass with the durability and convenience of plastic. This material acts as an excellent barrier against oxygen, making our tank 93% more scratch-resistant than other plastic fermenters. It is dishwasher safe and withstands temperatures of up to 230º Fahrenheit.
The Trub TrapTM consists of a 3” butterfly valve and is compatible with any wide mouth mason jar so you can remove kettle trub and fermentation trub, pitch a yeast starter, harvest yeast and bottle without disturbing or oxidizing that precious beer.
KETTLE TRUB (PRE-FERMENTATION) Use a 24 oz. mason jar to catch trub, hops and other pre-fermentation sediment, then discard it by closing the valve and unscrewing the mason jar.
- YEAST STARTER & PRIMARY Use a 16 oz. mason jar as a yeast starter, attach and open the valve to pitch. Leave the jar attached to collect all of the primary fermentation trub.
- SECONDARY & YEAST HARVESTING Use an 8 oz. mason jar during secondary to catch all of your viable yeast and refrigerate for later use.
- 6.5 Gallon conical tank wit 45 degree angle
- Lid with silicone gasket with multi-surface contact to ensure a perfect seal.
- Stand (Base, 2 Legs, 2 Support Beams, 8 Screws) - Strong and durable stand, designed with I-Beam and honeycomb structure.
- 3” Proprietary Butterfly Valve - the largest in the industry.
- Bottling Attachment- easy bottling in one spot.
- Transfer Tubing - to transfer to brew pot.
- Tubing Clamp- to create siphon for transfer.
- Rubber Stopper
- 16 Oz. Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- Allen Wrench
- SKU BE-CAT