Craft A Brew Bone Dry Irish Stout Brewing Kit
This Bone Dry Irish Stout is a dark blend of roasted malts and mild English hops bringing forward flavors of coffee, chocolate and toffee. It has a medium mouthfeel with a jet black appearance and light toasty aromas.
Features and Benefits
- Recipe Kit yields 1 Gallon of fresh beer.
- Nitrogren flushed packaging for guaranteed fresh hops and grains.
- Dry malt extract base for a quick & easy brew day.
- Glass Carboy - fermentation vessel.
- Funnel - for easy spill proof filling.
- Racking Cane - for easy brew transfer.
- Rubber Stopper - seals carboy during fermentation process and moving carboy.
- Transfer tubing - for easy brew transfer.
- Tubing clamp - for starting siphon during transfer.
- Airlock - lets CO2 out and keep air out to avoid oxidation.
- Thermometer - easy to read monitoring of brew.
- Guide to Craft Brewing- easy to follow instructions for the brewing process.
- Bone Dry Irish Stout Recipe kit
- Sanitizer - enough to sanitize all your equipment during brewing and bottling. Sanitize everything that will come in contact with your beer before making this recipe.
- Compatible with Craft A Brew 1 Gallon Brew Beer Making Kits
- ABV: 5.5, SRM 30, IBU 30
- SKU BK-DIS