BrewDemon Ye Olde Devil Nut Brown Ale
Like the devil of yore, one sip of this deceptively sweet ale and you will be striking a bargain for your soul. This hopped malt extract (HME) contains; malted barley, water, hops, caramel, hop extract and yeast. No additives or preservatives. BrewDemon mixes feature complex blends of specialty malts, combined with the finest hops by master brewers in New Zealand’s famous Speight’s brewery, providing the optimum flavor profiles for world-class beers.
Features and Benefits
- This Craft Series Basic recipe yields 2 gallons of beer.
- (1) 550g can of Ye Olde Devil Nut Brown Ale (HME)
- (1) 320g can of Liquid Brewing Enhancer (LBS)
- (1) 2g packet of Dry Brewing Yeast (under black lid)
- (1) 43g packet of One Step No-Rinse Cleanser - enough to sanitize all your equipment during brewing and bottling. Sanitize everything that will come in contact with your beer before making this recipe.
- ABV : 3.7 %, SRM : 7, IBU : 22
- SKU 92030